1 Red Onion
1cup Parsley, chopped
Lemon juice from 1 lemon
How to make it:
- Peel and slice the red onion in thin half-moons.
- Put the onion on a plate and salt abundantly. Let it lie for ~10min until the union is soft.
- Peel and dice the tomatoes.
- Squeeze the juice out of the onion and quickly rinse them in water to remove most of the salt (but not all of it)
- Mix the onion, parsley and the tomatoes.
- Pour the olive oil and lemon juice on before serving.
Side dish for:
- Anything you want
This dish should not be prepared more than 6h ahead. If you need to prepare it before serving time, you can do up to step 5. Step 6 you wait until it's time to serve.